TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, Book 2)

Blood Bound - Patricia Briggs I love this series so far!! Seriously though, is there any strong, straight man in this book that isn't in love with Mercy?! There is this love rectangle going on right now! Adan, Stefan, Samual and little ole Mercy. I don't know that Stefan stands a chance, but I guess he's still in game anyways. I have to say I'm rooting for Adam. I hope that she makes a decision soon.

All the romantic mumbo jumbo aside, there was a great story going on in this book. I love that there are so many characters in this series that seem so interesting that we have just got a few glimpses of. I am also hoping to learn more about Mercy's heritage, the walkers seem very interesting to me. I feel like there could be so much more going on with them then we have been privy to thus far. Patricia Briggs has created this crazy awesome supernatural world and I am mesmerized by it! I can't wait to see what else is in store for Mercy in the next book.