TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Dark Dreams and Dead Things (Dark Things) (Volume 2)
Martina McAtee
Molten Dusk
Karissa Laurel
The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga)
Elise Kova

Playing For Keeps: A Neighbor From Hell Novel

Playing for Keeps - R.L. Mathewson

I loved this book!! Playing for Keeps was a light, funny, heartwarming read. This book truly had it all, loveable characters, humor, and a sweet romance. I really do enjoy a romance blooming from friendship when it's done right, and Playing for Keeps executed this beautifully.

Jason suffered from what I like to call "Peter Pan syndrome", he was a boy who didn't want to grow up. I don't know why, but I find that charming. There is just something appealing about someone being so light and carefree. I also thought his obsession with food was hysterical! Haley was also a great character, she was so sweet. It was nice to see how well Jason and Haley complimented each other. He brought out more confidence and strength in her, and she leveled him out a little.

I laughed quite a few times while reading, and ended it all with a huge grin on my face. The epilogue was precious. And all this for only 99 cents, you can't beat it! I will definitely be checking out the next book in this series.