TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Wicked Beat (The Sinners on Tour)

Wicked Beat - Olivia Cunning

Thank you Olivia Cunning for getting me out of my book slump! With all the big life changes I've been going through lately, it has been hard to get into anything new. This book was perfect. I was able to relax, shut my brain off and just enjoy the pleasure the Sinners always bring.

I have been waiting for this book to come out for awhile so I could actually read them all in the intended order. I'm happy to say that with all the anticipation that built up, this book did not disappoint. I really enjoyed Eric and Reb's story. I even liked the fact that it was as if Reb was tailor made for Eric and vice versa. I mean they really couldn't have found anyone better suited for each other than these two.

Wicked Beat had some of the greatest, most fun sex scenes that I have read from the Sinner's books yet! I loved all the costume play and scenarios these two got into. If you are looking for fun and light, with lots of steamy inventive and graphic sex scenes, then look no further because the Sinner's never disappoint :)