TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding, #1)

Avoiding Commitment - K.A. Linde

What the hell!!!!! This book was a freaking roller coaster ride of emotions. I don't know how this is possible, but I truly don't know if I loved it or hated it! I picked 3 stars as the rating because I figured that was in the middle of love and hate.

All I know right now is I just finished it and I'm furious. Seriously pissed. I want to throttle Lexi, Jack, and mostly Bekah. Bekah was the worst person EVER! Her and Jack deserve each other. Jack was infuriating! Does he love her, doesn't he love her....grow a pair Jack and make a flippin decision and stick with it Ahole! And Lexi, her naivety literally knew no bounds. I struggled with feeling sorry for her at times, but then she just kept going back for more and I wanted to shake some sense into her all over again. The rest of the characters, namely Chyna and Ramsey were actually very pleasant, I would like to see more of them.

I would probably be interested in reading the second book in this series. I honestly just hope that Lexi does some serious growing up. I don't know if I can stomach anymore Jack and Lexi back and forth anymore. I think I would actually enjoy seeing her move on and FINALLY get over that loser.