TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #1)

Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #1) - H.D. Gordon

I really enjoyed Blood Warrior. While the theme was pretty familiar to some other books I have read, there was quite a few things that were original and made it a stand out amongst the rest.

I liked all of the characters, they each brought something desirable to the story. Alexa was a great heroine, and I expect to see her just get better in the next book. Jackson was sweet, almost a little too sweet. I really liked him.....but he really doesn't strike me as someone strong enough to be with Alexa. I guess I just expected a little more aggressiveness from a wolf. Kayden was pretty awesome, he had the whole tortured badass thing going for him. I'm sure he will also only get better in the next book. Nelly was an interesting character. I'd definitely like to see more of her and what all her powers can really do.

It was a pretty solid first book, in what I think, will be an interesting series. I look forward to seeing what happens next!