TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover

Wow. I don't even know how to articulate everything that this book made me feel. There were so many emotions!!! Seriously! I laughed at some parts, I was filled with disgust and rage at others, and then I was filled with hope and love for these characters! Reading this book was an incredible ride, and I am kicking myself for not reading this sooner.

I feel like no word or action, no matter how small was ever insignificant. Right up until the very last sentence all of these seemingly small things all fit together to make the picture complete. There were things that I figured out pretty early on, and as I was mentally patting my own back, I was thrown curveball after curveball. Colleen Hoover is a genius! Even as heartbreaking as some of these revelations were, I see how necessary they were to this story. I understand now the depth of what Sky and Holder really had, all the pain they suffered made the love and joy they found that much more special.

I don't want to say more because I would loathe ruining any part of this reading experience for anyone. If you haven't read Hopeless yet, do yourself a favor and do it.....like immediately!