TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

BAKING WITH A ROCKSTAR BY: JASMIN MILLER

Baking with a Rockstar was just as sweet as it sounds! Honestly maybe even sweeter than I would typically expect from a rockstar related romance novel, which turned out to be a pleasant surprise. It was also a nice balance of sweet and heat that shouldn't be too much to keep anyone out of this kitchen.

My absolute favorite things:

1) The characters. Which ones, you ask. ALL. OF. THEM. Omg seriously, can this PLEASE be only the beginning of series set around this awesome group of characters? Most notably the entire Mitchell family. Shoot, you can even throw in a Grandma Hannah novella and I'll be there for that. The whole family is just so darn likeable, and better yet each member is incredibly intriguing, I would love to get a book devoted to each one of them! I want to explore what's going on between Mo and Gabe, I want to tour Dahlia's school for the arts, I need to find more out about Rose, hell I want to hang out with Hannah and her whole granny squad! And while all this is going on we can see more from the fast faves, Hudson and Charlie (and Mira too, of course!).

2) THE TWIST. Guys, I can't say what it is and that kills me in a way because it is soooooo good. It isn't all that often that I'm genuinely 100% surprised by a plot twist, but this one got me. It got me good. And it was EVERYTHING. It was honestly refreshing to have something that isn't exactly your run of the mill go-to romance tropes. I dig that in a big way.

So all in all lots of flavor in this charming little read. If you're looking for something fun and swoon-worthy with downright loveable characters and a surprise or two along the way then this is the story for you.

I won an ARC of this book from the author and this is my honest review.