TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Dark Dreams and Dead Things (Dark Things) (Volume 2)
Martina McAtee
Molten Dusk
Karissa Laurel
The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga)
Elise Kova

My very own reading nook!! A work in progress....

So because my guy is totally awesome, and I had a big birthday last week, he decided that he was going to do something amazing and build me my very own reading nook in our spare room!! After a weekend of hard work, we finally finished the whole frame and shelving unit. Here are some pictures of what we accomplished!

Isn't it a beauty??!! I slaved over that wood (no dirty joke lol) I beat it, burned it, and then stained it to get that weathered, old look. It was my first time ever doing anything like that and I have to say, I am damn proud of how it turned out! I'm going to be busy making some cool stuff to put in there now, but I am super excited about it. Once I have everything done inside and fill all my shelves I will post some more pics!! I just can't wait to have everything completely finished so I can cuddle up in there with a good book!