TBalla04

99 problems, and a book ain't one

Hello. My name is Tricia, and I have an addiction, an addiction to fiction. Fellow addicts, I welcome you with open arms. Blogger over @ bookwormcoalition.wordpress.com

Dark Dreams and Dead Things (Dark Things) (Volume 2)
Martina McAtee
The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga)
Elise Kova

NIGHT'S DEEP HUSH BY: ERIN KELLISON

Night's Deep Hush - Erin Kellison

I thoroughly enjoyed the change of pace in this addition to the Reveler series! I liked seeing how well Jordan carried herself, mostly, on her own. She’s come very far since the first book. It was also nice to see some of the other characters in different lights. We got to see a softer side to Rook, and some people we thought that were squarely on one side of the board hop on over to the other side.

break on through to the other side

I’m, as always, in awe of this interesting world of dreams, and the people who can master them, that Kellison has created. I’m completely intrigued by these nightmarish creatures that originated in the scrape, and the scrape itself. I am dying to get to know more about what kind of awesome their offspring are! I have a pretty good idea the stars of the show in the next book, and I’m really looking forward to getting their story! Hopefully glean a little more information about young David as well.

whats with kids today

I do wish these books were a little longer, but I still enjoy the stories non the less. I’m really looking forward to what happens next!

I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review